|Title:||Program Director & Advisor,BS IE,MS EM,TRAN Prgms.|
|Dept:||Industrial Manufact. Eng.|
- City College of New York, B.S., 1971.
- Columbia University, M.B.A., 1975.
- Polytechnic Institute of New York, M.S., 1976.
- Polytechnic Institute of New York, Ph.D., 1983.
Transportation systems analysis and modeling.
Activities Optimal public transportation system service planning using a variety of objective functions, and modeling intermodal auto-rail commuter networks to analyze the effects of various operating and pricing policies on ridership, congestion and investments.
- K.B. Winslow, A.K. Bladikas, K.J. Hausman, and L.N. Spasovic, "Introduction of an Information Feedback Loop to Enhance the Urban Transportation Modeling System," Transportation Research Record, 1493, 81-89.
- L.N. Spasovic, M.P. Boile and A.K. Bladikas, "A Framework for Assessing the Benefits of Highway Traveler Information Services," Transportation Research Record, 1485, 27-34.
- W. Zhang, L.N. Spasovic, A.K. Bladikas, L.J. Pignataro, E. Niver, and S. Ciszewski, "A Primer on Electronic Toll Collection Technologies," Transportation Research Record, 1526, 1-10.
- M.P. Boile, L.N. Spasovic and A.K. Bladikas, "Modeling Intermodal Auto-Rail Commuter Networks," Transportation Research Record, 1526, 38-47.
- L.N. Spasovic, M.P. Boile and A.K. Bladikas, "Bus Transit Service Coverage for Maximum Profit and Social Welfare," Transportation Research Record, 1451, 12-22.