UCID 'florio' has a private entry
- New York University, PhD 1967
- New York University, MME 1960
- Newark College of Engineering, BS 1959
Thermo-fluid systems, investigation of multi-component fluid flow, turbulent heat transfer from roughened surfaces, aircraft icing, natural convection heat transfer. Numerical studies of three dimensional natural convection from semi-enclosed irregular geometry, of conjugate heat transfer problems using hybrid numerical schemes, and of flow fields in industrial type geometries.
- P. J. Florio and S. Dikmenli, "Two Domain Heat Transfer Studies Using a Coupled Finite Difference and Boundary Element Program," Proceedings of Third International Conference on CAD/CAM, August 1988.
- P. J. Florio, "The Introduction of CAG and CAE to Sophomore M. E. Students." Proceedings of the National Conference on University Programs in Computer aided Engineering, Design, and Manufacturing. August 1984.
- P. J. Florio, An Interactive Perspective View program", Mechanical Engineering News, Vol. 21, February 1984.
- P. J. Florio, "The Use of Interactive Computer Programs in The Applied Thermodynamics Course."