The focus of the MS in Healthcare Systems Management is to train and educate graduates with contemporary knowledge related to the various components of a healthcare system. The program provides managers with the needed technical expertise for the efficient operation of healthcare facilities, including hospitals, nursing facilities, clinics, home care delivery and pharmacies. The curriculum is designed to introduce management concepts and tools for both reducing healthcare system costs and increasing the quality of healthcare. Examples of courses include Project Management, Introduction to Healthcare Delivery Systems, and Healthcare Performance and Quality Modeling.
How can I learn more?
- Download the brochure on our MS in Healthcare Systems Management program (540 KB, pdf)
- Read an interview with Sanchoy Das on the MS in Healthcare Systems Management program
- Attend a graduate Open House
- Request more info from our Graduate Admissions Office
- Email Professor Sanchoy Das at firstname.lastname@example.org