Please print and complete the appropriate form(s) before bringing them to the MIE Office for your Advisor's signature. Please make sure that you fill out duplicate form(s) so you can have a record of your submission.

Your advisor's name can be found in "General Notices" located under "Info for Students"


Forms from the MIE Department


Forms from the NJIT Registrar


Forms from Graduate Studies